CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 16 September 2010

Where has the week gone????

This is my first post since Sunday and I've been really busy or so it seemed.  When I think back to what I've done this week it seems to be not much. Got my hair cut and coloured on Tuesday morning then went to my crop in the afternoon, had lunch out with my photography friends yesterday, the rest of the time, no idea, sorry.
Today it was my turn to host our crop. We have a small group of friends who take it turn to design that weeks two cards.  Its Christmas cards at the mo so we can get a wide variety in stock.
My choice of cards were a simple heat embossed snowman card and a 3d poinsettia wreath which I cut on my craft robo and took ages to put together.
The template for the poinsettia wreath was made by ErikaP and generously uploaded to UKScrappers for others to download.
The stamps used in both cards are made by inkadinkado.




Hopefully tomorrow I will get a chance to do my challenge cards and some more of Peter & Shirleys scrapbook.  Peter & Shirley are two lovely relatives who came over from Perth ,Australia for 6 weeks.
Nearly time to walk the doggies and got to catch up on the goings on the Tiddly Inks chat on Paper Craft Planet.
Love n hugs
H xx

2 comments:

Shirley

Hazel, I love images that are just heat embossed and when done with the silver or gold, anything else would be too much. Both of these cards are fabulous.

Barbara

Hazel, I love the Wreath card, It may of taken ages but it was worth it.

Barbara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails