CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 4 October 2010

Doodle Dragon studio Challenge Win

I couldn't believe it this morning when I went to check on Doodle Dragon Studios challenge blog and saw that I have won the fall colours challenge.  


I chose shining armour as my prize which is one of many great digi stamps available from his shop.

This time the challenge is called Macho,Macho Man.The new challenge is all about the macho man!  LOL!  For this challenge you MUST use a DDS image and make your project MASCULINE!  Let's see what you can do without all the flowers and bling!    Challenge runs through Saturday, October 16th.

So look out for my macho man card possibly featuring my new shining armour digi!


Hugs,
H xx

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails