CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 16 October 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge Card - Challenge 69

This weeks challenge over on Lili of the Valley is a sketch, kindly provided by Bev.
Here it is 

I needed to make a get well card for my mother-in-laws friend so decided to use the sketch as my inspiration.


I hope you like it.  The stamped image is Little Nurse and is one of very many Lili stamps I have.
The image is coloured in with promarkers to match the PP.
The patterned papers are from DCWV, I think its the spring stack.  The flowers are made using one of my woodware flower punches.The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment was wrote with my craft robo
Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave a comment so I know you've been,
H xx.

4 comments:

Jules

What a lovely card, the colours in the image tone really well with the papers :D

Ginny

what a cute image, fab card

Lisa

What a great idea! I never thought about using a sketch for a card before d'oh!! and what a beautiful card it is!!

xxx

Lisa

Pop's Cards

This is so pretty, i love the image you have chosen and your colours are fab, thanks for joining us at LOTV this week big hugs love Pops x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails