CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Three cards and my new bow-easy from Quixotic Paperie

Today I have three cards to share with you.  The first was made yesterday at the crop I go to in Middleton.
Sue brought in lots of stamps, inks and embossing powders, and plenty of choices of card.
 I chose to make an autumnal cards, using a flower and leaf medallion stamp, gold embossing powder and three colours of card.
I stamped and heat embossed the image 4 times then cut them to decoupage them. They were then double mounted on brown and gold and put on a pale yellow square card with a peel-off border at the top and bottom.


The second and third cards were made at Sueper craft here in Heywood.  I had a dash to the dentist to have a tooth removed and thought I would my class but with a bit of a rush I made the last hour of the class.
I managed to catch up the others with help from my great friend Kath.
The snowflake card was a quick and easy card to make especially as the snowflakes were die-cut for us in advance.  The Father Christmas is on a mixed Christmas set from Anitas and the snowflake are made using the Marianne creatables snowflake dies, and covered with ice stickles.


This last card is made using acetate and was difficult to photograph. The flowers were made using woodware flower punches. Sorry I don't know who made the die for the heart as it was pre-cut for us.


Now to best buy for ages. I cannot do bows, it just won't work.   I've been shown 3 different ways of tieing bows and I still make a mess of them.  So I thought I'd give the bow-easy a go.  
I bought it from Quixotic paperie. 
You will find it here. I watched the video and thought it looked pretty straight forward.
Well I can gladly tell you its brilliant.  It was really easy to pick after watching the video thats on the bow-easy page.  I was sat watcing tv earlier and thought I'd make some bows so I had some in stock.  
Here they are :


I'm getting tired now, so off to sit on the settee and blog hop,
H xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails