CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Whats on your workdesk? Wednesday 69

Well what a mess.......

I don't know what's going on but there's not enough hours in the day.  Tomorrow it is my turn to host our crop and I am on the last minute again.  
On my desk you can see my printed and heat embossed tiddly inks images.  These will be on one of the cards tomorrow.
To the right of the coloured image you can see my new tidy pot that my wonderful Dad carved for me this week.
Talking of my Dad, today he took me into Manchester city centre to collect my bargain desk I won on ebay.  Haven't seen it properly yet as I had to stay with the landrover while the desk was loaded into the cattle trailer.
I've also sold my corner settee and will have enough money to get my ikea expedit 5x5 unit and the alex drawers.  I can't wait to get my craft area set up.
Off to watch tv and cuddle my doggies.

Hugs to everyone and thanks for dropping on by,
H xx

1 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth

I found your post, although you had the wrong link over at Julia's. It sounds to me like you will be getting a big makeover in your studio very soon. Sounds like you are pretty busy, though, so hope things settle down for you, soon. Happy WOYWW (# 12).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails