CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge Card - Challenge 71

This week we have another of Bevs Brilliant Sketches for you to follow.    Laila and Lisa have kindly donated a £10 voucher to be spent on the Lili of the Valley website as this weeks Prize for one lucky entry to be drawn at random.
To be entered for the prize you must use a Lili of the Valley Stamp  or Diecut Image on your creation,  please leave a link back direct to your card and not just your blog in Mr Linky below, we will still be pleased to see your entries using other stamps but they will not be entered for the prize.   Don’t forget this challenge will close at 6pm Wednesday 3rd November.


I needed to make a birthday card for my brothers birthday off my parents and loved this image so much I just had to use it.

The image is called Lazy Afternoon and you can find it here or as part of the Boy Oh Boy A5 stamp sheet here.  I've coloured him with my promarkers and used one of the sentiments off the A5 sheet aswell.
I don't know the make of this paper but its just perfect for this image.  The border punch is the Martha Stewart Double Loops punch and I've finished it off with 3 blue card candy.
I've recently lost my craft mojo but doing this card by following Bev's sketch has given me the kick start I needed.

Thanks for dropping by,
H xx

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails