CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 5 December 2010

Doodle Dragon Studio New Baby cards

If you read my blog at all last week you would have read about the amazing sale on over at Doodle Dragon Studio's.
Well when I was asked to do 2 cards for the birth of 2 different baby boys, I couldn't believe how few digi baby images there are around.  Luckily there was one in the bundle dustin had in the sale so I coloured the images in the same but wanted the cards to look different.
Here are the cards :

I love colouring Dustin's images in, they are just a joy to do.
I used the following copic's : G00,Y17,B05,B60,B32,C1,G02 and YR20.
Both the images are doodled around with my blue sakura stardust pen.
Thanks for dropping by,
H xx

1 comments:

Unknown

Very cute! Loving your festive blog design by the way x From a new follower from the UKS blogging thread x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails