CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Its been so long since I've blogged....

For those that didn't know, I went to Egypt on the 3rd of this month for a wonderful 11 night holiday.
The hotel we went to in Sharm was The Reef Oasis Blue Bay resort.  Heres a link to the hotel on trip advisor.
Unfortunately our trip also coincided with the shark attacks and so the sea was out of bounds for our whole trip.
Everyone has asked if we saw the shark when we were there.  Well we did.  The day the shark killed the woman swimming, we were in the restaurant that looks across the sea and saw something very large thrashing around just out to sea.  A short time after the military boat went along the beach-front.  We later learned the woman was attacked just 2 hotels up from ours, so we are pretty certain that it was the shark we saw.

I am obsessed with photographing sunsets, and around 75% of our holiday photos are sunsets.  Here are just a few :




As well as having a very relaxing holiday we also meet a great couple who really made a holiday a much more fun time.  Though how we took 40 minutes to walk the 5 minute walk to our room on our last night, or should I say last morning.  We left the lobby at 12.50am (i have photographic proof of the time as we had a few to drink) and arrived at our block at 1.30am.  We spoke to them on skype on Christmas day and we are planning to meet up around my birthday.

Today has been a good crafting goodies day.  This morning Mike took me to the range to check out their sale.  I got a pad of s25 a5 christmas vellum in gold and in silver £1 each, an xcut reindeer silhouette punch for £2.95, an embossing stencil saying silent night for £1.99 and a pack of brads for £1.
I also got 2 packs of glittered gold snowflake tree decorations at half price from wilkinsons which will look great on cards.
I also got my stocking from the stocking swap I was a member of UKScrappers.  There were lots of gifts but I think my favourite was either the stickles or the the charms.

Hopefully I will be able to get back to crafting after a little new years party.

I'm currently getting bits n pieces together to do a blog candy that will run for 2 weeks with the winner being drawn on my birthday on the 1st February.  I hope you all join in.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails