CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge 77 – a sketch by Dena

My entry for the latest challenge over on the Lili of the Valley challenge blog. is not a card this time, its a note card holder that I have made for my husbands Grandma's for Christmas.
Here is the sketch:


And here are the note card holders I made:


Sorry the photos not too great, it was taken in a rush.
I bought one of those notecard thingies that come in a plastic holder, and split the notecards into 4, with 2 lots for each holder.  
I have used the sketch for the cover of my holders and have used a jewelled brad instead of a sentiment.
The fairy is coloured using my copics.  The holder is secured together with a piece of pink voile ribbon.

If you have been wondering why I havn't been blogging much, its because I have been enjoying the sun in Egypt.  The holiday was amazing and I had blog posting scheduled while I was away, and have so very busy since coming home 8 days ago that this is my first chance to blog anything.

If I'm unable to post again before Christmas, can I take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year,
H xx   

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails