CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 30 January 2011

Mojo Monday Challenge 175 featuring a Tiddly Ink

Yesterday I was asked to make a 30th birthday card.  My customer had previously looked through my digi stamps to see which image she wanted and she chose a Tiddly Inks image called three flowers in vases.  I can't find it in the shop so it must have been a freebie at some point.
Here's the card:


I used the following sketch from Mojo Monday.


The black textured card used for background was dusted with purple mica powders to give it a faint glimmer.
The image was coloured with a mixture of copics and sakura metallic pens.  The petals are done in glamour dust.  The sentiment was printed on my printer and both the image and sentiment were given a dotted border with the sakura pens.  The ribbon was from my stash and I used my bow-easy to make the bow.  The pins stuck through the bow were from my stocking swap fairy over on UKScrappers.  The Purple core-dination cardstock is embossed with the d'vine swirl embossing folder and then lightly sanded.  The card was finished with my favourite embellishment of card candy.
I hope you like my card and don't forget you don't have much longer to enter my blog candy post which you will find at the top of my blog.
Thanks for dropping by and all the lovely comments you leave me,
Hugs
H xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails