CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 22 January 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge # 58 " Button Up "

Just the one card to show you at the moment and it's my Pixie Dust Challenge Card..
When I won last week's challenge I chose Zeeba the Zebra as my free digi stamp and I'm really pleased with how my card has turned out using this cute guy..
Here's my card:


The image is coloured very simply with sakura stardust pens for that extra sparkle.  The sentiment reads cute as a button and I have dotted around the edge with my black stardust pen.
I have used my Martha Stewart Double Loops punch around the page on some black gemstock card and backed it with red pearlised card.
The two pp are from my stash and finally the big red buttons are from Heywood market and were 50p each.
I hope you like my card and Don't forget to enter my blog candy draw (details at the top of my blog) as I will be adding 3 more goodies to the draw tomorrow so don't forget to come back and see what else I add,
Hugs
H xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails