CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 23 January 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge 34 - Just Be Me inc Sketch Saturday

Here's what Tiddly inks challenge is all about :
This week's challenge, #34, is called "Just Be Me". Make a card that is all about YOU!! Don't be shy! Everyone likes to have the chance to share their passions, ideas and creative sides! Come play and let your fabulous inner self shine through. 
I've had a long hard think about this challenge, and finally chose which stamp to use.
I chose Hope as she is holding her card aloft, has a stamp in her other hand and is accompanied by her faithful dog.  I have coloured her in colours that I wear all the time, though my hair is not curly it is the colour of Hopes.
I'm always playing with my craft goodies and nearly always have at least one dog by my side.
As this title is all about me, I made hope into an easel card and placed her a set of drawers I made to match the card.

Front view


Side view

I have a bizarre addiction to miniature drawers, not entirely sure why but that's just me.
The drawers were made with brilliant tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers.
The blue pearlescent card stock is from the Range and come in lots of colours in very large sheets.
The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny and it is the reverse side of Sophie Stripe. The strip of paper across the middle is an off cut of white glitter paper coz I have to have some bling somewhere and finally its finished as usual with card candy.  I used the sketch from over at Sketch Saturday.
Here is the sketch:

I'm sorry the photo's look a bit washed out but I will try and get some better one's tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some lovely comments, I read them all.
I now have 3 extra goodies to add to my blog candy giveaway, check back tomorrow to find out what they are.
H xx

11 comments:

misteejay

What a lovely idea.

I must admit; I like drawers and boxes...yours looks really fab.

Toni :o)

Loopylou.

hazel this is just wonderful hun, I love how you made the draws and the image looks so pretty too. thank you for joining in with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

Tracy Jedi

Hazel I love your card with the drawer!!! I was always a little snoop as a kid and loved to go through all the drawers in our house. I guess it helped that my mom kept neat old stuff in a lot of them.
Love your new blog look too! Very cool! =D

mfc.melissamade2

Hazel this is absolutely adorable!!! I'm so happy that you chose to use this particular Tiddly image - I was hoping someone would with us all being crafters!! The drawer is a very cool addition!
Hugs,
M

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals

Love it, hazel....the drawers are fantastic. :)

Scrapcat 1

thats brillant, love the dog, I need to get this iage now for my daughters birthday card, thank you, i was wndering what to do for her.

DonnaMundinger

Amazing, Hazel! Adorable project, love the drawer. Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

Larissa

Love this drawer card Hazel! It is just amazing! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Aussieleigh

Congratulations on your win over at Tiddlywinks this week - Love what you did with the sketch and love the colouring!

Cazza

Ooooo I love the drawers, what a fabby idea!!

Thanks for joining in the fun this week over on Sketch Saturday :o)

Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Becky aka HyperHeavenly

Wow! I never think of doing anything like that. I'm loving it! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails