CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Challenge #78 'Baby its cold outside'

Since it's winter in the States and we've had so very much snow.....I chose the theme:

Burrrrrrrrrrr....Baby it's cold outside!

There's a sale going on at Pollycraft thats worth checking out.  The Christmas digi's are half price!!
I chose Sharing Sherbert - Snowball and I think she's so good that she needs her other sharing sherbert sisters to join her on my pc.
My card design s based on the Sketch Saturday sketch of the week.
Here's the sketch:


And here's my card :


The image is coloured with copics.  The snowballs both on the image and those underneath it are done with fun flock.  The fur trim on her hat and her wings have been given the glamour dust treatment.
The string of snowflakes were cut using a MS punch and both the image and the PP and snowballs are mounted on purple glitter card.  The wording was done on my pc with the ont downloaded from Da Font.
I have used a little bit of fun flock and glamour dust on the sentiment.
H xx

4 comments:

Emma

A gorgeous card Hazel...I love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

debby4000

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Sandra

Beautiful card...love the image you've used...thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft.

Take care
San x

Karita

How gorgeous card! :) Image is wonderful and the sentiment is perfect! :)

Thanks for joining at Sketch Saturday this week :)

Hugs,
Karita

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails