CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Cute Card Thursday and Sketch Saturday humorous card

I needed to make a card for a friends 60th birthday card and I knew just the image I wanted to use.  I picked a Doodle Dragon Studio image of the very cute zebra that I chose to colour in purple.  Well, why not??
I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday to do the following card:


And this is the sketch 


I am also entering my card for Cute Card Thursday who want to see your humorous cards.
I used two cuttlebug embossing folders on some scraps of paper and the PP is from a magazine.  The two thin strips are purple glitter paper that have been at the bottom of my scraps bag for quite a while now.The holographic word sixty was cut on my cricut using MTC and cheri font.
Thanks for dropping by,
Hugs
H xx

3 comments:

Julie

Super cute! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

debby4000

Love your fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Maya

Such a wonderful card you have made after the sketch!
Love the cute image :)
Thank you for joining in at SS,
hugs from Maya :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails