CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Doodle Dragon Fisherman birthday cards

On Sunday my nieces fiance turns 24.  He is a keen fisherman and so both cards needed to show a fisherman.
I immediately opened my Doodle Dragon studio digi stamps (I have 100's of his images), and very soon found 2 very good images to colour up.
Here are Jon's cards :



Yesterday I did a big spring clean of my craft stash and so these cards are made with either scraps of papers from my scrap bag or they are papers from the simply cards and papercrafts magazine.
I used one of my cuttlebug embossing folders on the cream card on the top cards and my favourite embellishment of card candy on the bottom card.
Thanks for stopping by,
H xx

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails