CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 29 May 2011

Every Day

Hi there, how's your weekend going?  The sun has just made an appearance here and I'm off to tea with the in-laws so things are looking up.
My card today is for Fiskarettes.
First let me show you my card and then give you a run-down on where you can get the various elements.



So do you like it?  I'm quite liking these clean and simple cards and you will probably be seeing some more of them in the future.
This card is A5 in size.  I began by punching the edge with my Fiskars bracket punch (I love this punch so much, it feels really sturdy) and then built up that side with a strip of pale green card.  I drew some stitches along the punched edge to add some simple embellishment.  I then lightly drew 2 pencil lines in the bottom right hand corner (to make positioning so much easier) and used my Fiskars circle everywhere punch.  I placed a piece of ribbon with stitch detail between the circle window and the punched border.
Next I stamped the pram from the Fiskars clear baby stamps in the circle window and coloured it in, adding glitter to the stars on the pram.
Finally I printed out and trimmed the sentiment "Every Day holds the probability of a miracle". This was matted onto a piece of green C/S to match that running along the bottom of the card.
Gems were added to the pram wheels and the ribbon.
Hugs
H xx

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails