CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 19 May 2011

Happy birthday Dad

The following card I have made for my Dads 70th birthday which is on Sunday.  He makes me the most things to help me with my crafting.  He's made me a sloping desk so my back doesn't ache too much colouring, he's made me around 20 ink blending tools for my many distress inks, he came and collected my desk and expedit unit when I bought them off ebay.  
I am a daddy's girl and very proud of it.
This card is being entered into the Paper Sundaes challenge - Happy Birthday
This card is also being entered into the CPS challenge.  This is their sketch I've followed.


Here's my card :



The only change I made was I used the tools instead of the 3 small squares.
On the second photo you can see the small "made with love" charm I used as Dad's projects are always with love.
The image is from Doodle Dragon Studio's and is coloured with copics as usual.  All the papers are from my scrap bag.
H xx

1 comments:

sara

what a fab card hazel i love that image just perfect for a male card thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails