CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 25 May 2011

She's finally become a teenager

My Mum's BF granddaughter has finally become a teenager and so she ordered a card that said to our teenage Granddaughter and showed a teenage girl doing what all teenage girls do and that's shopping.
I used the sketch below from Tuesday Morning Sketches


I am also entering this card into the Paper Sundae's challenge entitled "Pop it up"
Here's my card:



The image is from Pollycraft and the PP were from a 6x6" pad that came free with a craft magazine.  The pearls were white bit I coloured them black with my copics.
Hugs
H xx

5 comments:

Fiona

fab card...love the DP and a pretty image. I'm sure your grandaughter will love it!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this wek.

Fi
x

Kathy

So cute and perfect for a teen girl. Love the pink and black combo together. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Amanda R

So cute! I love the image and all the pink. Thanks for joining in this week at Paper Sundaes!

Angela

This is awesome; I bet your granddaughter will love it! I like how you turned it into an easel card.... Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Theresa

This is just too cute...love the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails