CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 24 July 2011

Charlotte Goes Shopping

Here I am to share another card with you that I have made for my nieces upcoming 16th birthday.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges :

Sketch n stash - the brilliant sketch, i found so easy to use.I used a new digi stamp bought especially for Charlotte
Cfreative Craft - layers 10 layers in fact.




Isn't she brilliant.  Shes coloured with copic's and some glossy accents on her boots.  The gingham paper is off my friend Marion and all others are from my scrap drawer.  The gems in the corners have been in my stash since I first started card making 18 months ago.
This card just needs the wording "Sweet 16th, Charlotte" as its for my brother and his wife to give her.
Hugs
H xx

3 comments:

Sue

fabulous card and a great image, a fab take on the sketch too

thanks for joining us at Sns

sue
xx

cheryl

oh great card love that image,super detail on this,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs cherylxxxx

Vicky

Just so gorgeous hun...!

thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck...!

hugs Vicky xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails