CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 14 July 2011

Ellis's room

This door name plaque is to go on a 3 year old little boys bedroom door.



The wording was cut out on my cricut using my make the cut programme.  The cute Taking a break boy is from Pollycrafts swings and slides collection.  We had to choose him as Ellis has a small brown and white dog, so this guy was perfect.  He is coloured with my copics as usual.
I am entering him into the following challenges :
Pollycraft - the great outdoors
Do you stack up - sewing (the letters have faux hand stitches around them)


4 comments:

WencheP

WOW - this is awesome. Love it! Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Unknown

WOW!! I love it!!!! Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up. Joan

Anonymous

Hi Hazel.I'm GDT Coordinator for Craft Your Passion and was wondering if you'd like to join us for August?Please contact me ASAP here.
Fabulous door plaque.
Many thanks
Lisa x

Miranda

hi hazel, great doorhanger, it looks fabulous
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails