CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 28 July 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girls Challenge #3

This past week has seen me colour in quite a few Kenny K images, and I have fallen in love with.
When I saw the challenge this week I wasn't sure I could make a pocket card but decided to give it a go.
I am entering this card into the following challenges :
Kenny K's - pocket cards
Stamptacular - pocket cards
Allsorts - free n easy
Dream Valley Challenge - a surprise



I have used Teen Idol.  I have really had my moneys worth with this guy.  He is coloured with copic's then fussy cut out and mounted on foam pads onto an oval that is edged with forest moss distress ink.
The green paper was "grunged" up by stamping parts of the lili of the valley grunge postcard in the forest moss distress ink.
I die cut a Penny Duncan shaplie then folded it in half and stuck onto the inner pocket so you can easily pull that section out.
I have stuck a triangle on the back so that it can stand up.
You will have to believe me when I say that this card looks much better IRL.
Thanks for dropping on by,
H xx

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos)

Hi Hazel, Re Willow Sketchie Challenge, you are free to use any image although we like seeing what you can do with Willow Designs ones.
Love this card its super, Thanks for popping over tot he challenge, Another Hazel!!!

Nina

Awesome!! And a beautiful coloured motiv.

Great soloution at our "Hot Pockets" challenge to :)
Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week.
Hugs, Nina.

Marilyn

Fabulous pocket card and I love the green. Great job colouring too.
Sorry about being late with my commenting but I'm glad I got to stop by to see your fab creation.
Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge.
Marilyn

Susie

It looks fab, and I haven't tried this one yet. Thanks for joining our Surprise challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

melsanford

Fab card! Love the image and the colours! Fab surprise for our challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails