CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 29 August 2011

Hellllloooooo

Today, Teddy Bo dropped in to say hello.  He is just the cutest guy around and he just won't leave my craft desk.  I would like to enter Bo's card into the following challenges :
Simon says stamp - brilliant sketch
2 sisters - boys and their toys
Sweet Stampin - strawberry, chocolate and cream colour scheme
DYSU - boys or men.



Isn't he just the cutest bear around???  Teddy Bo is coloured with copics.  I used my fiskars bracket punch along the edge of the image and the Hello! is stamped in brown chalk ink.  The papers used are from the same sheet of MME Andrea Victoria paper.  Don't you just love the double sided papers.
And that's it.  Nice and simple,
Hugs
H xx

10 comments:

Debbie

Oh this is just so gorgeou. I love this Teddy Beau, and you have coloured her beautifully. Thank you for joining in the challenge, I set, over at Sweet Stampin. Good luck. Debbiexx

Denise

Gorgeous card. Lovely Teddy Bo image and I love how you have coloured his face - looks like real fur.
Thanks for playing along with us at DYSUthis week xx

Tracey T

Nice and simple? I'd say absolutely stunning! You have coloured Teddy Bo so beautifully and the uncluttered layout shows her off perfectly. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Christine

Oh my!! Your coloring skills are amazing!! Teddy Bo's fur looks so real. I love your beautiful card. You've really nailed the sketch!!

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
xoxo, Christine

Naomi

This is stunning! Love the LO and DP and your colouring of that beautiful image is simply GORGEOUS! Thank for joining us at DYSU this week (twice!)...I am so glad that you did and I hope to see you back again next week!

An Occasional Genius

Nice & simple, Simply nice or as I prefer: Simply stunning! What a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

Unknown

This is so sweet! Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog For a Boy or Man Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

~Heather
Kurly-Q

xxxtglxxx

Love this card - it made me say boo! :) lol.

Fabulous colouring and cute image too.

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Fiona

this is so cute!! love trhe image and how you have coloured him!!

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Kozmik

what a lovely card - thankyou so much for sharing with us at sweetstampin this week xxKozmikxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails