CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 26 August 2011

I inally have a card to share!!!

Last night I was asked could I do a quick congratulations card for one of my customer's brother who has done really well in his A-level exams.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Do you stack up? - boys/men
Paperplay - schools
Papertake - die cuts - i have a die cut border
Top tip tuesday - male cards
Pollycraft - autumn colours
Cards for men - anything goes
2 sisters  - school
Sundays with Chrissie - clean and simple



The die cut border was cut on my cricut and it is in the make the cut gallery.   I have added gold craftwork cards candi.  The ribbon is lush and came from my local craft shop.  The tree is a inkadinkado stamp I think.
And thats it really, pretty clean and simple.
I'm hoping my back will ease off a little bit over the weekend so I can get some colouring done as I havn't coloured all week and it's just pants!!
Hugs
H xx

13 comments:

Elaine Stark

Lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Mary Lou

Hazel this is a Beautiful (KISS) card!! Love the richness these colors bring to it:) Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy~~Good luck!!
Hugz

Lisa Minckler

Love the dark chocolaty feel to this card. Very "handsome" card indeed.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our "Masculine" challenge. :)
Lisa xx

Annette

Love the simple chocolate colours. Just my kind of card. Thanks for joining in with our masculine challenge this week at Top Tip Tuesday. Annette xx

Stressed Stamper

simple but so effective.
Thanks for joining us at TPC this week - Good Luck
Sarah

ChickieChirps

This is a beautifully elegant card! Lovely autumnal colours!

Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!

Arabella

Pop's Cards

Hi sweetie, wow this is gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Sunday's with Crissy hugs pops x x x

Närrin

A very elegant card.

Thanks for joining us at nightshiftstamping.

greetings
Esther

Sarah

Gorgeous card Hazel. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men for our Anything Goes challenge, good luck x

Caroljenks

Gorgeous card - very stylish, love it!

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our Masculine Challenge. Don't forget if you have a Top Tip to share with us you could win another prize! Just add (TIP) after your name when linking :)
Have you made a note on your calendar so as you don't miss our Birthday Bash week after next? £100's of prizes!!!

Carol x

Bettina L.

Such a lovely CAS card. Fab colours. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday this week and good luck. Bettina

Louise

Beautiful card, love the die you used. thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly
Louise

Julie M

Lovely card, Hazel - the colours are gorgeous, very autumny!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails