CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 18 September 2011

It feels like a Magical Monday

Hello and welcome to another Magical Monday.  Well you definitely liked the anything goes challenge from the past 2 weeks!  When I last checked we had an astounding 100 entries!!!
I hope you all come back again for this challenge, which is .....
Christmas in September

and because it's a Christmas themed challenge you are allowed to use the wonderful Father Christmas and Rudolf images that I've been seeing around recently.
Our sponsor for this challenge is 





I bet you're wondering why I have a photo of a coke box?  Well most of my kraft cardstock is made from the inside's of coke boxes, so I just thought I'd share that tip with you.
My wonderful image is from one of my favourite digi stamp companies Teddy Bo.  They have been coloured with copic's and I then added black glaze pen to Bo's nose to give him a bit of shine. I added glamour dust to Rudolf's hat and then for his nose I applied a thick layer of glossy accents and sprinkled some more glamour dust on that.
I edged the image with faux brown stitching.  The poinsettia is cut using my great friend Kath's marianne die.  I then added ice diamond chips by pinflair to give it a frosty look.  The backing paper is from a DCWV stack. I added some ribbon across the card in red.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Teddy Bo - flowers
The crafty pad - diamonds are a girls best friend
Sweet Stampin - flowers
Allsorts - alter/recycle
Crafty Emma's store - 4 different embellies - glitter, ribbon, glossy accents, flowers, ice diamonds
Cute card thursday - anything goes
Pixie Dust - recycling
Paperplay - punches and dies

Hugs
H xx

20 comments:

Jill

Oh Hazel, this is just wonderful!
I love what you did with your poinsetta, gorgeous!
And what a fab tips with the coke kraft :)
Brilliant colouring and I must say the image is fabulous :)
Thanks for joining both Teddy Bo and Allsorts this week
Big hugs hun
Jill

lindyloo

oh my the image is stunning and so is your colouring hugs lindyloo x

Claire

This is just gorgeous - image is adorable. Hugs, Claire x

Deb

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

Tracey T

This is so, so sweet! And such fabby Christmassy colours too! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Dawn

Thanks for sharing you beautiful project with us at The Crafty Pad this week for our Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
PS can you please update your post to read "Diamonds are a girls best friend" for the Crafty Pad challenge thanks D xx

Rosietoes

this is adorable. Love your colouring and your crafty tip!

Thank you so much for joining us at Teddybo.

Edna x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe

This is just gorgeous, love the colours & the image is so sweet!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge & MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly)

Hi Hazel


this is sucha sweet card and I love the top tip for recycling the coke box such a great idea!!!

Thanks for joining in our Alter/Recycle challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck in the draw...

Emma xxx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear)

great card - love the flower and thank you for sharing with us at Teddy Bo this time
Hugs,
Debbie

Off to rifle through my recycling bin for some cardboard :c) xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple

Oh great - another excuse to buy cake, 'cos I NEED the boxes for crafting. :-)
This is a fab christmas card. Such a cute image and your poinsettia is amazing.
Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week.
Caroline xxx

Nicola

Beautiful card Hazel and just love your top tip for Kraft cardstock!
The image is gorgeous and that poinsettia is amazing!
Thanks for entering my Alter/Recycle challenge this week over at Allsorts and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

Diane

Lovely card !!

Thanks for joining in this week at The Crafty Pad Challenge : Diamonds are a Girls best friend !!

hugs Diane xx

DesignerDiva

Super, super card I love it!
Fab image, colours and papers - perfect!

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our 'Sparkle' challenge this week and good luck

Hugs Laurie x

Mummylade

This is a lovely creation Hazel! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Jessica Griffin

GREAT job recycling!! Thanks for playing along with us at Pixie Dust Studio! xo

Vicky

Just so gorgeous hun...

thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin...and good luck...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Rachel

Gorgeous card, love that image, its sooo cute! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx

Sheena

Wow - love this card! The image is sooo cute and I love your glittery poinsettia! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

aqualeiga

Hi! I Love what you've made, and the sparkle is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for joining us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week.
Hugs, Ali x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails