CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Today has been a rollercoaster of a day

Don't you just hate days like this?  I was on such a high only for me to find out paypal has taken payment for a cancelled payment and I ended up £11 overdrawn and now liable for a £20 bank charge.  Ho hum, you just have to take it don't you?
Anyway last Saturday I was featured on the i-copic blog in their Saturday Spotlight post.  Saturday Spotlight is a special spotlight of some customers' projects!! Every other Saturday you will see some awesome projects that have been posted on their Facebook Page.

I was thrilled when they chose one of my Teddy Bo cards, this one in fact 


Now I'm off for a bit of a bloggy womble,
ugs
H xx

3 comments:

Anonymous

No You Don't!! It's paypals fault so ask them to cough up! Flipping Cheek of it! That's a disgrace! I've inboxed you! Woo xx

lindyloo

hello H
ooo my I would not be happy at all with pay pal :0(
ooo your card is stunning I think i am falling in love ......with this teddy bo xxx
lindyloo x

She's a Color Queen

I cam certainly see why they picked that card. DARLING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails