CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 29 January 2012

Have a magical birthday Roman

This card is a last minute order from my SIL.   Roman will be 5 tomorrow so I chose to use the ever so cute Kidlet Wizard from Bugaboo.



I've used copic's to colour most of the image except his stars.  
They are done with yellow sakura stardust pens.
The Marianne star die that runs across the card was bought in the January sales for half price from the Stamp Pad, Saddleworth.
The PP is from Kanban and the sentiment is wrote in blue sakura stardust pen,
 on my Black cat cougar die cutter. 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :
2 Sisters - I followed the sketch as close as poss.
one stop crafts - faux stitching around image
Marianne design diva's - something new - star die
Creative Inspirations - anything goes
Simon says stamp - anything goes
Stamps r us -  kids cards
Cards for men - boys and their toys

Hugs
H xx

8 comments:

Lisa xx

this is really cute Hazel!

Claire

This is a fabulous personalised card - love the image. Hugs, Claire x

jimlynn

What a cutie this little guy is and I LOVE your fabulous card! I bet Roman loves it too! Wonderful.
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

June Nelson

Aw this is so lovely xxx

Aunty Sue

brilliant card and thanks for sharing at Creative inspirations

Laney

super card!!
Thanks for joining us at OSCC this time would love to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Crafteezee

Really cute Hazel.

Thanks for joining us at Marianne's Divas. I also have Candy on my blog if you want to hop over HERE.



Hugs Tracy x

crafty amy

Hee hee this is super cute! I LOVE that little guy and you have used the border die perfectly :D
Thank you for joining us at Mariannes design Divas and good luck.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails