CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 24 January 2012

It's time for another Teddy Bo Tuesday


Hello and welcome to another Teddy Bo Tuesday.  Today I'd like to start things off by announcing the winner from the Teddy Bo Birthday Blog Hop.  And the winner is........

Congratulations Wendy, can you please email Gayle at support@teddybo.com

So now we have the winner announced, it's time for me to share with the wonderful graphics Gayle has drawn for us.  You are gonna love them, and if you fancy a little inspiration from my teamies click here.


As soon as I saw the window I knew I just had to colour it up.  So here is my card to share with you all.


This card has taken me forever to finish.  My morphine patch had come un-stuck so I was without morphine for over 24 hours and my body does not like that and it lets me so.  Here's hoping to a better day tomoz.
Teddybobea-099 coloured with copic's and prisma's.  I added glossy accents to the window. PP is first edition Isabelle. Swirl is Cheery Lynn tropical flourish, cut from Kanban mirri card.  Sentiment is computer generated.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges ;
Bugaboo - sketch used
Stamp with fun - cute vintage
Dream valley - animals
Sentimental sundays - Die cuts
One stop crafts - under the weather
Prairie Fairy - warm or dreamin, I chose dreaming
Colour Create - pink and green
Fab n funky - bingo - digi, flourish, layers
Papertake - highlighted windows with glossy accents
My time to craft - fav. embellishments - at the mo its glossy accents and flourishes

Hugs
H xx

15 comments:

Pat

Lovely card, great colours and such a cute image, hope you are having a better day today. Thanks for joining the challenge at F'n'F this week.

Pat xx

Jen Leeflang

This is SO cute and SO beautifully coloured!
Thanks for entering our sketch challenge at Catch the Bug.
luv
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Anne-Marie

What a lovely card, I just love the Teddy Bo image, it's wonderful. Also love your colouring.

Thank you for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week.

Anne-Marie x x

Janette

This is so sweet, thanks for sharing it at Dream Valley. xxx

Shari

Stunning card, your color choice is perfect and the embellishments are the perfect finish. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges.

sammi

Ohh I love this! Fantastic! Thanks for joining us in our “Sketch challenge”, at Catch The Bug! We appreciate your participation. ~~Sammibug,~~ Guest Designer For Bugaboo Stamps.

Dorte

Awesome colouring of your image, so clever.
The card is adorable, and yes he look dreaming....
Thanks for joining our challenge at FFF this time.
Hope to se you again.
hugs Dorte

Lisa

This is absolutely gorgeous with the dimension and the coloring! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Sylvia

What a gorgeous card.
Love the colours, the cute image and your fabulous design.
Thanks for playing along with us over at Colour Create.
Sylvia

Jennipher

this is too stinkin' cute! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Flowergirl

This is so gorgeous x
Wendy x

Scrappy

Such a beautiful card! Impeccable coloring! :) Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug! We hope you'll be back to play along with us again soon!

Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

Lynne in NI

Ohhh what a pretty card! Beautifully coloured and I love your gorgeous swirls too! Thanks for playing along with Dream Valley Challenges and good luck in the draw
Lynne :)

Tina46 Kreativblog

beautiful Card Hazel!!I love the sweet Stamp.Thank you for joining Stamp with Fun this week.
hugs
tina46

sara

gorgeous card love the image thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
hugs sara x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails