CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 3 January 2012

The very first Teddy Bo Tuesday of 2012

Hi and welcome to the very first Teddy Bo Tuesday of 2012.
If you have come here from anywhere other than Teddy Bo then please, please, please go over and check out what the rest of the DT have done with the new graphic's you see below.  What they have made will blow you away!!!!

I needed to make a little boy's first birthday card and so the new graphic's just weren't right so I have used TEDDYBO_038



He is coloured with copic's, with clear sakura glaze pen on his balloons.
The paper's were a digi set which I didn't name so sorry to whoever designed them.  If you let me know I will happily give you the credit.
The zigzag border was done using my Christmas pressie to myself, a Martha Stewart punch and emboss punch.
And that's it really, simple yet eye catching for the birthday boy.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails