CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Time for Teddy Bo Tuesday

Hello and welcome to another Teddy Bo Tuesday.
Boy did you lot like our anything goes challenge?!?
  72 entries and we could only vote for 5.
You all made it really hard for us with all the wonderful cards you've made.
We also have a brand new challenge starting today.

Love is in the Air – use a heart or hearts – ends 19th Feb 

 I'm not down to do a project today but team A do have some AMAZING creations with today's new graphics and here are the new graphics.



Aren't they brilliant?  Will you be able to just buy one? I know I wouldn't be able to have one lonely little drawing sat in my basket, it would be cruel.
Quick go to the shop now.

I do have a Teddy Bo project to share with you for Fairytale Friday this week.  
Here's a sneaky peek.


Right I'm off to continue making wedding invitations,
Hugs
H xx

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails