CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 5 March 2012

Getting Cute with Wee Stamps

Good morning and welcome to a brand new challenge over at The Cutie Pie Challenge.
I hope you enjoy our new challenge as much as our previous one as we had an astonishing 243 entries!!!!
So this time we want to see those pearls and swirls.
We have 2 amazing sponsors this week with My Mums Craft Shop and the ever so cute Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet.
And so onto my card.



I have chosen to use Spring Bringer by Sylvia Zet.
She is coloured with copic's.
The flowers in her arms are done with Sakura Star dust pens
Her wings are done with Glamour Dust.
The papers are First Edition Up,up and away.
The lovely flower ribbon across the card panel was a wonderful gift from my teamie Tammy.
I have used my Martha Stewart double loops punch on the panel and
the swirls are done using my super new magnolia swirl die.
If you like this die cut then did you know that you can order die cuts from me?
I have a good range of dies from Magnolia, Memory Box, Marianne and Spellbinder, 
with more new die cuts to come in the next week or so..
You can find me die cuts here along with some other crafty stash I'm looking to sell.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails