CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Good Morning Teddy Bo lovers

I', afraid I don't have a card to share with you today for Teddy Bo Tuesday but I can show the AMAZING images Gayle has drawn us this week.


These to me are some of my favourite images to date. I love every single one and can't wait to get one coloured. I will have at least one to share with you on Friday at least.
You really should pop over to the Teddy Bo blog and see the amazing creations done by the DT.
They will blow your socks off.
Oh and while you're here did you know that as well as the lovely Teddy Bo graphics you there's some scrummy new dies from Marianne and Cheery Lynn available including the extremely hard to get Cheery Lynn flourishes?? And that there is NO minimum spend and everything has free P & P No????????????????
Then quick go and get your order placed before they are all gone!

Hugs
H xx

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails