CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 29 March 2012

It's D'Arcy Day

Hiya gang, well we are now halfway through our new challenge.
If you fancy entering you need to include
Ribbon and Lace
somewhere on your card.
You have until Tuesday 3rd April (UK time)

Today I have a card using on of  the latest releases



Isn't she just beautiful?
She is DARCYSDIARIES_029 Sweet Dreams
 Coloured with copics
PP is my old favourite MME Lost and found
Crotchet ribbon and gems from stash
Magnolia dies for flowers
Gem brad in centre of flowers
Key charm off our Tammy I think

The sentiment reads
"Dreams are like stars...
you may never touch them
but if you follow them
they will lead to your destiny"

I hope I have inspired you to join us for our challenge and if you need any new digi's,
just click here

Hugs
H xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails