CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 7 July 2012

A cloudy challenge

If you saw my clouds tutorial on Thursday I hope you found it easy to follow and useful.
Well I've decided to run a small clouds challenge in conjunction with Aly's Crafty Den on Facebook.
You don't need to be a member of either the group or of Facebook to enter.
If you use my tutorial and want to enter into the challenge please leave me a comment with your link to your blogged card and then keep your fingers crossed.
The challenge will run for 10 days so ending on 17th July, and my hubby will pick the winner.

So what do you win??


The prize contains :
a tidy tray,
7 different lengths of ribbon,
a pack of pencils,
an ink pad,
a flower stamp,
a selection of gems and brads
and a selection of die cuts (more than in the photo)

I'd love it if you joined in,
Hugs
H xx

1 comments:

Seafield Jo

Thank you for this tutorial, it's great. Here is my card following your tutorial http://craftyescape.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/crafty-calendar-challenge-july.html.

I can see I'll be using this time and time again.

Jo x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails