CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 27 July 2012

It feels like a Fairytale Friday

Why fairytale friday? Well the ever so clever Colette spills the beans on what we all have been up at Teddy Bo Towers this week. If you've never heard of it and need a good old laugh then click here now!!

Today I have got a card made with the image 
I used for my clouds tutorial the other week.


TEDDYBOBEA115_BEA coloured with copci's and prisma's
Lovely papers by First Edition Up up and away stack.
Memory Box butterfly with liquid pearl body.
Pearls from stash.

I'm sorry my posting is so random. I have quite a few cards to share just no memory to actually post them!!
Whilst you're here did you see the new Teddy Bo Challenge?
No ?? Well we are looking for masculine cards and as our favourite bear is
a boy I'm hoping it's not to hard of a challenge for you.

Hugs
H xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails