CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 28 September 2012

Good Evening Teddy Bo fans

So have you entered my Teddy Bo first birthday blog candy?
If not click on this link when you've finished reading this post.

I fancied doing something different this week and wanted to do something I've 

never done before.  So whilst wandering Pinterest I found this card  - 


I liked the idea but wanted to work it so it was the same size as my usual ones so 

using just the idea I came up with this card. I'm not sure whether this will be a 

Christmas card or not so I have left it sentiment free. It doesn't show in the photo but her dress and hat are green.

In daylight

With the lights off and just the battery powered tea lights to light it up.


TEDDYBEA_162 coloured with prisma's and copic's.
This card is made using various scraps of papers etc.
Light up with battery powered tea lights.

Hugs
H xx

1 comments:

Loopylou.

oh hazel that is just beautiful hun and it looks adorable too.
huge hugs Lou xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails