CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 11 September 2012

I'm batty about you


Hiya guys. Once again I'm struggling to blog. I don't where the time goes!!
Oh well, never mind.
Now I don't know the boss has been on (rumours have it she's on the potato vodka)
but her images for this weeks release are AMAZING!!
Don't believe me?  Here look


All these are available right now in the shop.
Whilst you're wandering around cyber space why not check out what my teamies have been up to with the new images here.
Plus we are still running our 
Anything Goes challenge.
You have until Sunday at Midnight to enter.



I have used TEDDYBO_213_06Part of the Halloween set.
Coloured with copics.
Spellbinder nestabilities dies.
Purple paper stamped with a swirl stamp as I don't have any halloween papers.
His frame and the black part of his sentiment is black velvet papers.
Bats on the sentiment are done in black glitter.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails