CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 20 October 2012

Good afternoon everyone

Hiya guys. Today I have a couple of reasons for my blog post. 
1 - who won my blog candy
2 - changes to my design team work
and 3 - a card to share

So first off I'm so sorry I'm late in picking my blog candy.  I've been recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and have been struggling with the symptoms.
The winner of my blog candy picked by my dogs Zara and Leah is .......

Sue N !!

Could you please contact me hun with your postal address for the goodies and your email address for the Teddy Bo gift voucher.

So onto reason number 2

If you are a regular reader of my blog you will know that I'm posting less and less. With the medication for my disc degeneration and now the fibro my body won't allow me sit at my desk for very long now so cards are getting made less and less.
Mike has also been going through the mill at work and has had to work more and more hours. You know that point when you want to say "stop the world I want to get off" well that time has come. Not the whole world but the craft world so I am on holiday from my DT responsibilities at Teddy Bo until at least January.

and finally number 3.



"Hanging" digi stamp by Doodle Dragon Studio's
Coloured with copic's for the frog and bullrushes
Glossy accents for the water droplets and waves, and pan pastel for the water.
First Edition Up up and away papers
Ribbon from stash
Circles cut with this die. Bargain set of 20 circle dies for £16.99

And I think thats all for now,
Hugs
H xxx

4 comments:

Lisa xx

Its a fabby card Hazel, great image! Sending big hugs to you hunny, sounds like you need a few xx

Loopylou.

gorgeous card hazel, so sorry you are having such a tough time hunny, sending you huge hugs from me and mo and some licks and tailwags from poppy xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Claire

Fab card, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Sue Nicholson

Thanks H, sent my details. Lovely card, hope things work out for you, lots of hugs xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails