CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 26 January 2014

1st Visible Image post of the day

Yes you did read right this is post one of two.  I have 2 cards to enter into the Visible Image challenge.

Here are 2 photo's. 
The reason I have done two is the centura pearl card does not photograph well.



The beautiful verse is by Visible image and can be found here and is a bargain at only £5.50
The quality of their stamps is probably the best I have ever used and I've used alot of stamps.
The silhouette is cut on my silhouette.
I would normally give you more details but I've got to rush and get this next blog post and get on with all the other jobs I have to do before morning.

Challenge entered

Visible Image - anything goes

HUgs
H xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails